Let's Stay Connected!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping our LGBTQ+ community together.
Applications for financial support will be live as soon as we hit our first fundraiser goal! Until then, please send us any questions you have about our organization.
Please join us on our journey! Our newsletters include educational and advocacy resources for LGBTQ+ individuals, allies to the LGBTQ+ community and those who provide care in the mental health and treatment industry. Join today!
What you can expect from the Transpire Help newsletter:
- LGBTQ+ History and Highlights: important dates throughout the year that celebrate and increase visibility for the LGBTQ+ community.
- How to Ally: tips and information about what it means and looks like to be an ally to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Original Articles: Our team of writers will keep you in the loop on news and studies related to the LGBTQ+ community, mental health, addiction, and recovery. These articles are available on our News page, links to articles will help keep newsletters subscribers current with what we're publishing.
- Links & Resources: Each newsletter will include a couple links to other great articles and organizations that are helping to pave the way for LGBTQ+ care and equality, as well as, resources for recovery.
- Fundraising Updates & Successes: We will also provide updates and information about our fundraising campaigns and the success stories that are financial support provides to Transpire Help recipients!